Due to staffing shortages, your Radar Hill Branch will be temporarily closed November 15-19, 2021.
Beginning Monday, November 22, 2021, the new Radar Hill Branch hours of operation will be Monday – Friday, 10 AM – 4 PM.
Our decision to temporarily close our Radar Hill Branch as well as adjust our hours of operation did not come easily. We know that visiting a branch can be an important part of our members’ lives. However, with staffing shortages as well as our electronic services, we feel that is the best option.
Please be assured that there are still several ways for you to receive service for your Sentinel FCU accounts. Members seeking services in person can still visit the following locations:
- EAFB Main Branch, 2723 Lemay Blvd., Ellsworth AFB
- Triple Crown Branch, 4011 Triple Crown Drive, Rapid City
- Haines Branch, 1430 Haines Ave., Suite 101
- Custer Branch, 18 Mt. Rushmore Road, Custer
- Hill City Branch, 553 E Main Street, Hill City
- Winner Branch, 511 E 2nd Street, Winner
Additional ways you may continue to receive service:
- Shared Branching Network
- Contact our Call Center 605-923-1405 or 888-923-1400)
- Sentinel FCU Mobile App
- ATM Network
- Online Banking Services
- Mobile Deposit
We are dedicated and committed to our service to our member-owners. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to continuing to serve you.