Whether you prefer to bank online or from your mobile device, “It’s Me 247” Online Banking allows you to access your accounts, your way, 24/7.
To enroll in Online Banking, give us a call at 605-923-1405 or 888-923-1400.
- View balances and checks online
- Pay bills and transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- View your eDocuments and eStatements online
- Get notified of account activity with eAlerts
- Control how Direct Deposits are distributed
- Add extra security controls with your Personal Internet Branch (PIB)
- Download your account information into Quicken
- … and so much more
Tips for Safer Online Banking
- Do not reply to any email, text or phone requests asking for your Online Banking username and password. We will never contact you and ask you to provide this information.
- Use strong passwords and keep them safe.
- Don’t use the same password for many accounts.
- Update anti-virus and spyware software regularly.
- Protect your wireless network at home and be cautious about the information you access or send from a public wireless network.
- Monitor your Online Banking account on a regular basis and contact us immediately at 605-923-1405 or 888-923-1400 if you believe that an electronic fund transfer has been made without your permission or if there is suspicious activity on your account. If you notify us promptly your losses may be limited to no more than $50.
We also recommend that our commercial Online Banking account holders perform a risk assessment and a controls evaluation periodically.
For more information on how to guard your personal information and protect yourself against fraud.