Our goal is to make your life easier. We offer a variety of products and services to help simplify your financial life. Visit our branches or give us a call if you have questions.
Reloadable Prepaid Card
Achieve Your Goals With the CUMONEY® Visa® Everyday Spend Prepaid Card
We offer a reloadable CUMONEY Visa Everyday Spend Prepaid Card. This Prepaid Card works just like a traditional Debit Card, but with more convenience and security. It’s a quick, easy and secure way to pay online or in person, plus you can access cash 24/7 at ATMs.
You can fund the reloadable Prepaid Card through a variety of ways, such as through direct deposit or with cash at a participating retail location and in person at Sentinel Federal branches.
What are the benefits
- Works just like a traditional Debit Card, but with more convenience and security
- Pay for everything from a cup of coffee to gas and groceries and even your monthly bills
- Accepted everywhere you see the Visa logo
- Convenient CUMONEY mobile app to access and manage your card from anywhere, 24/7
What are the costs
- The cost for a CUMONEY Prepaid Card is minimal, especially when you consider the benefits a reloadable Prepaid Card has to offer
- There is a $5.00 fee to open a Prepaid Card and a $1.75 monthly fee
- Each time funds are added to your card, a $.50 fee is charged
- For a complete list of fees, please contact us
If you are interested in a CUMONEY Prepaid Card, give us a call at 605-923-1405 or 888-923-1400 or visit any branch.
CU*TALK Phone Banking … Convenience At Your Fingertips!
CU*TALK is our 24-hour phone banking system, which makes taking care of your Credit Union business faster, easier and safer! You’ll have around-the-clock access to your accounts which makes this service perfect for today’s busy lifestyles. Plus, it’s free!
All you need to contact CU*TALK Phone Banking is a touch-tone phone, your account number, and your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Now you are all set to take care of business!
CU*TALK Guides You Through Each Step!
- Using your touch-tone phone, call toll free: 866-923-1448
- You will be asked to enter your account number followed by the # sign.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter your PIN followed by the # sign.
Main Menu Options
(1) Account inquiries, including balances and a list of recent transactions
(2) Perform money transactions, including transfers
(3) Hear current credit union rates or calculate estimated loan payments
(4) Change your PIN
(5) Change to a different account number
(6) Other credit union services, including locations and hours
(8) Repeat this menu
(9) End the call
(0) Hear the Tutorial
(*) Press * to return to the main menu at any time
Phone Banking Tips
- Be sure to press the # sign when asked.
- Keep your PIN confidential. This protects your privacy and keeps others from gaining access to your accounts.
- When entering dollar amounts, decimals are not required. For example, you would enter $25.00 as 2500
- CU*TALK may occasionally be unavailable for short periods so that we may perform maintenance. If you are unable to complete a transaction for this reason, try calling back later.
- Be extra careful when entering your PIN. Entering a PIN incorrectly three times will disable access to that account through CU*TALK. If this happens, contact the credit union directly for reactivation.
If you need to send money by a specific deadline or transfer money from your Sentinel Federal account, we allow incoming and outgoing wire transfers. It’s the quickest and most secure way to send money. Give us a call or visit any branch for more information.
Save money the easy way – through payroll deduction. Most employers have a payroll deduction program, which allows employees to have a portion of their pay sent directly to the Credit Union. You can even arrange to have your loan payments or savings account deposits made through payroll deduction.
If you already have direct deposit with us, we can automatically transfer money to your savings account each payday. Just let us know how much you’d like transferred and to what account.
Safe Deposit Boxes
A Safe Deposit Box is an easy way to keep your valuable personal items safe and secure. We offer a variety of box sizes at some of our locations. Give us a call to check for availability.
Annual rental fees are automatically withdrawn from your savings or checking account on January 1st each year.
Safe Deposit Boxes are fire, flood and heat resistant. Your box contents are not insured by the Credit Union. Ask your insurance agent about available options to insure the contents of your Safe Deposit Box.
For after-hour deposits, use the handy Night Deposit available at some of our locations. You can also use the Night Deposit during business hours. It’s important to remember that deposits made after hours or during the business day are posted the next business day.
We offer free notary public service to notarize documents for our members.