Make your holidays sparkle! Grab a low-rate Holiday Loan up to $2,500 at 3.99% Annual Percentage Rate for up to 24 months. This offer is available from Nov. 1 – Dec. 31, 2018, with a minimum loan amount of $1,000 and a maximum of $2,500. Other conditions, restrictions and credit approval apply. This offer, rate, terms and conditions are subject to change or end without notice and do not apply to refinancing existing Sentinel loans. Apply for a Holiday/Personal Loan now or contact us anytime.
We offer competitive signature loans for a variety of purposes. You do not have to provide collateral for the loan. Apply for a Personal Loan now or contact us anytime.
Line of Credit and Overdraft Protection
Stay in control of your finances with a personal line of credit from Sentinel Federal Credit Union. Just like a credit card but without the plastic. Use what you need, when you need it and pay interest only on the amount you use. Your funds become available again as you pay down your balance.
- Lines of credit up to $25,000 with rates as low as 9.45% APR*
- No annual fee
- No penalty for early payoff
- No transfer fees when you transfer funds from your line of credit to your checking account using It’s Me 247 Online Banking, CU*TALK Phone Banking, in person at any Sentinel Federal Credit Union branch or ATM
- Provides overdraft protection on your checking account when you need it*
Share Secured Loans
Low cost financing while you continue to save.
- Use your savings or certificate as security for your loan
- Offered at very special rates and terms
- Fast loan processing
- Ideal solution when you can’t decide if you should pay cash, by taking the money out of savings, or borrow the money
|Loan Type||Rates as low as||Terms/Information|
|LINE OF CREDIT LOAN||9.450%||LIMITS UP TO $25,000|
|PERSONAL LOANS||9.750%||TERMS UP TO 60 MONTHS|
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. The rate you qualify to receive may vary depending on individual credit history and underwriting factors. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. For overdraft protection transfers, there is a $5 notification fee per $50 increment.