Are you having issues logging into Online Banking?
We are aware that some members may be experiencing problems with logging into It’s Me 247 Online Banking using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. We are currently working on this issue and we recommend the following steps:
- Disable autofill or saved passwords in your browser settings
- On the login screen of It’s Me 247, make sure the box for “Hide my typing” is checked
- Once you enter the answer to your Security Question, do not Tab out of the security answer field
e-Sign Your Documents
Don’t worry if you don’t have time to visit a branch to sign your documents. Simply request to e-sign your documents and we will send you an email link to a secure site where you can electronically sign your documents. It’s safe, secure and convenient.
Once you electronically sign your documents you will be presented with the option to save the documents for your personal records. You can also retrieve a copy of your documents from It’s Me 247 Online Banking under My Documents.
It’s Me 247 Online Banking
Once you start banking online, it all just starts to click. You get free e-Statements, Online Bill Pay, and 24/7 access to your accounts. Your whole financial picture right on your screen. Plus, with our Credit Union, you get the local support you need to make it all work. Get clicking with Online Banking today.
- Access your accounts online, anytime
- Conveniently view your e-Documents
- Check balances and transfer funds
- Apply for loans
- Get e-Alerts by text and email
- Add extra security controls with Personal Internet Branch (PIB)
- Access Mobile Web Banking on your smartphone or tablet
- Send and receive text messages with Text Banking
- Easily pay your bills with Bill Pay
To enroll in Online Banking & e-Statements, give us a call at 605-923-1405 and we’ll email you the document to e-Sign. Once enrolled, you can log into your account to activate e-Alerts, PIB, Text Banking and Bill Pay.Online Banking is only available with e-Statements. If you prefer to receive a paper statement in the mail you will not have access to your Online Banking account. We are currently offering the Text Banking service at no charge. Message and data rates may apply.
Forgot Your Online Banking Password?
Follow the steps below to reset your password:
- Click the “I forgot my password” link on the login page of It’s Me 247 Online Banking
- Correctly answer the three security questions that you had set up
- Then, set up a new password to use for online banking
If you can’t remember the answers to your security questions, please call us at 605-923-1405 or toll-free at 888-923-1400. We can reset your questions and password for you, then you will need to log in right away and set up new ones.
Has your Online Banking password expired?
Please call us at 605-923-1405 or toll-free at 888-923-1400 and we’ll reset your password for you, then you will need to log in right away and set up new ones.
Tips for Safer Online Banking
- Do not reply to any email, text or phone requests asking for your online banking credentials. We will never contact you and ask you to provide this information.
- Use strong passwords and keep them safe.
- Don’t use the same password for many accounts.
- Update anti-virus and spyware software regularly.
- Protect your wireless network at home and be cautious about the information you access or send from a public wireless network.
- Monitor your online banking account on a regular basis and contact us immediately at 605-923-1405 or toll-free at 888-923-1400 if you believe that an electronic fund transfer has been made without your permission or if there is suspicious activity on your account. If you notify us promptly your losses may be limited to no more than $50.
We also recommend that our commercial online banking account holders perform a risk assessment and a controls evaluation periodically.
For more information on how to guard your personal information and protect yourself against fraud visit CU*Secure.