Hot Savings & Summer Fun!
Looking for a better credit card? You got it.
Don’t get taken by the fine print of a credit card that costs too much. Take advantage of a Sentinel Federal Credit Union Visa Card and SAVE all summer long!
- Special low 2.90% Intro APR* – Save on every purchase you make for the first 12 billing cycles. Then enjoy a low variable APR of 10.74% to 18.00% based on your creditworthiness.
- 24/7 Flexibility – Make payments, track transactions and check your available credit with your mobile device.
- Earn 15,000 Awards Points – Make at least $2,000 in purchases in the first 90 days to earn Extra Award points. Then redeem your points for $100 cash back, gift cards and travel awards.
- Save Money – With no annual or balance transfer fees.
- Gain Peace of Mind – Your card is protected from unauthorized charges and lost and stolen card charges at no additional cost. Also enroll in SFCU Guardian Alerts for an extra layer of security against fraud.
It’s always smooth sailing with our card.
There’s so much you can do with our card. Take a vacation, complete your home improvements, or send a child off to college. Even buy something special for end-of-summer fun.
Stop paying too much.
Apply now for a SFCU Visa Card or call 605-923-1405, or visit any branch in Rapid City, Box Elder, Ellsworth AFB, Custer, Hill City and Winner.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Offer effective July 1, 2018. New credit card account introductory rate of 2.90% for purchases will apply to transactions posted to your account during the first 12 billing cycles following the opening of your account. After the introductory period, the standard purchases APR will be applied to unpaid introductory balances and new purchases. The standard APR for purchases is 10.74% to 18.00%, based on your creditworthiness and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. New cardholders that make at least $2,000 in purchases in the first 90 days will earn 15,000 Extra Awards Points. Credit union membership is required to obtain a credit union loan. Other conditions, restrictions and credit approval apply. Offer does not apply to refinancing existing SFCU loans. Federal credit card regulations require us to apply any payments made to higher interest rate balances first. SFCU is an Equal Opportunity Lender and federally insured by NCUA.