Sentinel Federal Credit Union is seeking a full-time Collection Specialist.
- Contacting members with delinquent accounts by phone and mail
- Working with members to determine the best actions for meeting obligations
- Analyzing financial situations in order to make sound recommendations
A Successful Candidate:
- Must have a working knowledge of collection procedures and guidelines
- Has the ability to address stressful situations with courtesy and tact
- Conducts business in a professional manner
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is successful in motivating and influencing others
- Is confident in their ability to utilize excellent judgment
- Previous Credit Union experience is a plus
Candidates are subject to successful completion of background, bond-ability, and prior employment verification. Sentinel Federal Credit Union provides employees with a professional yet comfortable work environment, competitive compensation, and paid time off. Sentinel Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or please complete our Employment Application.
Join Our Team
We are continually seeking applications. If you would like to become a member of our team, please complete our Employment Application or email your resume to email@example.com. Applications are kept on active file for six months.
You may also forward your resume to:
Sentinel Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 700
Box Elder, SD 57719
Sentinel Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.