Financial Services Representative
Sentinel Federal Credit Union is seeking a full-time Financial Services Representative.
- Performing member needs assessments
- Opening new accounts including loans
- Performing account maintenance
- Cross-selling Credit Union products and services
- Providing quality member service to help the member achieve their financial goals
A Successful Candidate:
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Is highly organized
- Must be able to work independently and be self-driven
- Has strong computer skills
- Previous Credit Union or banking experience is a plus
Candidates are subject to successful completion of background, bond-ability, and prior employment verification.
Sentinel Federal Credit Union provides employees with a professional yet comfortable work environment, competitive compensation and paid time off. Sentinel Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please email your resume to Matthew Gluhosky, Executive Vice President, at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by any location and fill out an application.
Join Our Team
We are continually seeking applications. If you would like to become a member of our team, please complete our Employment Application or email your resume to email@example.com. Applications are kept on active file for six months.
You may also forward your resume to:
Sentinel Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 700
Box Elder, SD 57719
Sentinel Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.