With the coronavirus (COVID-19) having been detected in South Dakota, we want to keep you informed on how we are working to ensure the safety of our members, employees and communities while we continue to deliver necessary services to our members.
What We’re Doing
We are taking precautionary measures and we continue to follow the guidance of our local officials and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We continue to encourage everyone to practice good hygiene by washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth; cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or inside of your elbow; clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces; avoid close contact with people who are sick; and stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
Additional information and tips are available on the following websites:
- Locations and Hours: All our locations are open for normal business hours. If we make any changes to our hours, we will post that update here and on our social media.
- Call Center: Our live and local Call Center representatives are available Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (MT).
- Mobile App Banking and Online Banking: We recently made enhancements to our Mobile App. You can download the latest version of our app on the App Store and on Google Play. Simply login using your Online Banking username and password. If you haven’t enrolled in Online Banking yet, now is the perfect time to enroll. Give us a call at 605-923-1405 or visit any branch.
- CO-OP ATM & Shared Branches: We are part of the CO-OP ATM and Shared Branch network. To find the nearest ATM or Shared Branch visit allco-op.org or call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP.
- Phone Banking: To access our 24-hour phone banking system, call 866-923-1448 and enter your PIN.
We will continue to post updates on our website and social media. If you have questions, please give us a call at 605-923-1405. Thank you for your valuable membership.