Mobile Deposit Capture App Available
It’s Simple: Electronically deposit checks with your iPhone or Android device from anywhere, anytime.
It’s Affordable: Save on gas and electronically deposit checks to your checking, savings or money market account using our free Mobile Deposit app.
It’s Secure: Uses two-factor login authentication with data encryption services using secure servers.
Get the Sentinel FCU Mobile Deposit Capture App
- Download from the App Store or on Google Play (Search for Sentinel Federal)
- Choose Sign Up on the app and complete your enrollment
- You’ll receive a confirmation email within 2 business days once your request has been approved. You will be able to submit your mobile deposit at that time.
- Review the helpful user guide for more information
Don’t worry if you don’t have time to visit a branch to sign your documents. Simply request to e-sign your documents and we will send you an email link to a secure site where you can electronically sign your documents. It’s safe, secure and convenient.
Once you electronically sign your documents you will be presented with the option to save the documents for your personal records. You can also retrieve a copy of your documents from It’s Me 247 Online Banking under My Documents.
It’s Me 247 Online Banking & e-Statements
- Access your accounts online, anytime – View Demo
- Conveniently view your e-Documents
- Check balances and transfer funds – View Demo
- Apply for loans
- Get e-Alerts by text and email – View Demo
- Add extra security controls with your “PIB“
- Access Mobile Web Banking on your smartphone
- Send and receive text messages with Text Banking
- Easily pay your bills with EasyPay Online Bill Pay – View Demo
To sign up for Online Banking & e-Statements, simply contact us and request to e-Sign the form. Once enrolled, you can log into your account to activate e-Alerts, PIB, Text Banking and EasyPay Online Bill Pay.Online Banking is only available with e-Statements. If you prefer to receive a paper statement in the mail you will not have access to your Online Banking account. We are currently offering the Text Banking service at no charge. Message and data rates may apply.
Forgot Your Online Banking Password?
Follow the steps below to reset your password:
- Click the “I forgot my password” link on the login page of It’s Me 247 Online Banking
- Correctly answer the three security questions that you had set up
- Then, set up a new password to use for online banking
If you can’t remember the answers to your security questions, please call us at 605-923-1405 or toll-free at 888-923-1400. We can reset your questions and password for you, then you will need to log in right away and set up new ones.
Has your Online Banking password expired?
Please call us at 605-923-1405 or toll-free at 888-923-1400 and we’ll reset your password for you, then you will need to log in right away and set up new ones.
Tips for Safer Online Banking
- Do not reply to any email, text or phone requests asking for your online banking credentials. We will never contact you and ask you to provide this information.
- Use strong passwords and keep them safe.
- Don’t use the same password for many accounts.
- Update anti-virus and spyware software regularly.
- Protect your wireless network at home and be cautious about the information you access or send from a public wireless network.
- Monitor your online banking account on a regular basis and contact us immediately at 605-923-1405 or toll-free at 888-923-1400 if you believe that an electronic fund transfer has been made without your permission or if there is suspicious activity on your account. If you notify us promptly your losses may be limited to no more than $50.
We also recommend that our commercial online banking account holders perform a risk assessment and a controls evaluation periodically.
For more information on how to guard your personal information and protect yourself against fraud visit CU*Secure.