Sometimes it’s difficult to keep up with the pace of life. But no matter what comes your way, you can enjoy it more simply by requesting a free Sentinel Federal Credit Union Visa Debit Card. With it, you have the purchasing power of Visa, plus ATM access to your Credit Union accounts. It’s safer than cash, faster than writing checks, and it’s accepted all over the place. So you can use your Debit Card to pay for movie tickets, gas, doctor visits, dry cleaning—virtually anything you need to keep your life moving.
Keep track of every purchase.
Purchases come directly from your checking account and are itemized on your monthly statement as well as online. You’ll see the merchant name, location, date and amount for every purchase.
Transactions available in real time.
Your Debit Card transactions are available in real time. This means most transactions are immediately reflected in your available balance. This includes deposits made at the Credit Union as well as your purchases and cash withdrawals.
Shop safe and secure.
When you press “credit” at the keypad and sign for your purchases, your card is protected by multiple layers of security, including: Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, so you won’t have to pay for unauthorized transactions; replacement funds, so any funds taken from your account due to fraudulent use will be returned; and continuous fraud monitoring for suspicious activity.
Pay with your Debit Card.
The next time you have to pay, reach for your Debit Card and discover just how easy life can be. Contact us today for your free Debit Card!
Debit Card & ATM Card Fees & Surcharge Information
- No transaction fee is charged when used in Sentinel Federal ATMs
- A small transaction fee is charged when used in ATMs not owned by Sentinel Federal. The owner of the ATM however, may apply an additional surcharge fee. A surcharge notice is normally displayed on the ATM screen before your transaction is processed.
Other Helpful Information about using your Debit Card
- To avoid a transaction charge anytime you have an option of entering debit or credit, choose credit. Entering a pin number results in a transaction fee.
- If you have a loan payment at Sentinel Federal that is late, the transaction maybe denied.
- Shop online with confidence. Use Verified by Visa.
- Debit Card Tips
- Should your card be lost or stolen, daily limits have been set up for your protection.
- With your debit card, you may purchase up to a maximum of $1,500 per day, provided there are sufficient funds in your account.
- With your ATM card, you may make 10 cash withdrawals in any one day from an ATM, with a $400 maximum daily limit.
To Report Lost or Stolen Cards
- During Normal Business Hours: 605-923-1405 or 888-923-1400
- After Business Hours:
- ATM Cards: 800-472-3272
- Debit Cards: 800-682-6075
- Credit Cards: (Lost/Stolen) 800-543-5073; (Blocked) 866-334-1048