Lost, Stolen or Blocked Cards:
During Normal Business Hours (8 am – 5 pm MT Mon – Fri):
605-923-1405 or 888-923-1400
After Business Hours:
- ATM Cards:
- Sentinel FCU: 800-472-3272
- Debit Cards:
- Sentinel FCU: 800-682-6075
- Rapid City Telco FCU: 800-236-2442
- Credit Cards:
- Sentinel FCU: (Lost/Stolen) 800-543-5073; (Blocked) 866-334-1048
- Rapid City Telco FCU: 800-808-7230
Rapid City Telco FCU Credit Card & Debit Card Helpful Links:
If you already have an existing Rapid City Telco FCU ATM Card or Debit Card, effective Oct. 1, 2015, you can now use your card to:
- Withdraw up to $400 per day from an ATM
- Make up to 10 transactions (withdrawals, transfers, or inquiries) per day
- Purchase up to $1,500 in signature point-of-sale transactions per day
Please continue to use your existing Rapid City Telco FCU ATM Card, Debit Card and Credit Card which will continue to work even after our conversion. Your existing PIN for each card will also continue to work. We’ll provide more information on issuing new Sentinel Federal Credit Union cards in May of 2016.
What’s an EMV chip card?
An EMV chip-enabled credit or debit card is a card that contains a small embedded chip. Every time the card is used at a chip-enabled terminal, the embedded chip generates a unique transaction code. It provides an enhanced level of security as well as global acceptance.
I have not received a chip-enabled card yet. When will I receive my new card?
We plan to begin issuing chip-enabled cards by the end of 2016. You can continue to swipe your existing credit and debit cards as you do now.
Am I still protected by Visa’s Zero Liability policy?
Yes. If your card is lost or stolen, you are covered by Visa’s Zero Liability policy. This means you are protected against unauthorized use.
Learn about EMV chip and other Visa layers of security at www.visasecuritysense.com.