CU*TALK is our 24-hour phone banking system, which makes taking care of your credit union business faster, easier and safer! You’ll have around-the-clock access to your accounts which makes this service perfect for today’s busy lifestyles. Plus it’s free!
All you need to make contact with CU*TALK is a touch-tone phone, your account number, and your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Now you are all set to take care of business!
CU*TALK Guides You Through Each Step!
- Using your touch-tone phone, call toll free: 866-923-1448
- You will be asked to enter your account number followed by the # sign.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter your PIN followed by the # sign. Contact us for your PIN.
Main Menu Options
(1) Account inquiries, including balances and a list of recent transactions
(2) Perform money transactions, including transfers
(3) Hear current credit union rates or calculate estimated loan payments
(4) Change your PIN
(5) Change to a different account number
(6) Other credit union services, including locations and hours
(8) Repeat this menu
(9) End the call
(0) Hear the Tutorial
(*) Press * to return to the main menu at any time
- Be sure to press the # sign when asked.
- Keep your PIN confidential. This protects your privacy and keeps others from gaining access to your accounts.
- When entering dollar amounts, decimals are not required. For example, you would enter $25.00 as 2500
- CU*TALK may occasionally be unavailable for short periods so that we may perform maintenance. If you are unable to complete a transaction for this reason, try calling back later.
- Be extra careful when entering your PIN. Entering a PIN incorrectly three times will disable access to that account through CU*TALK. If this happens, contact the credit union directly for reactivation.
Cross-Member Transfer Request
Please fill out the Cross-Member Transfer Request Form if you want to be able to transfer funds between your accounts using Online Banking and/or Phone Banking.